Since the beginning of times; metals have always been considered a synonym of wealth and a source of enrichment for many. Also, they have allowed the construction of several buildings and structures that would not exist today. And to this day here the main concept has not change; however, their value has.
India is a rich country when speaking about precious metals and for those whose thirst of knowledge never ends; this article fits like a glove to them. Now, we will take a look at the top metals according to their MCX so far.
- Lead mini rate
- Lead and Lead mini rate : This metal is present in automobiles, batteries and in the building industry as well. Allowing the construction and functioning of many crucial items for daily activities. Its importance is as big as its value. According to the MCX its average price is: 161.05/1 KGS
- Aluminum and Aluminum mini rate : Aluminum is the third most abundant metal on earth, and its present in almost every industry as the main tool in several projects.
It is recyclable which makes it even better for those industries which constantly make use of this metal. According to the MCX its average price is: 157.35/1 KGS
- Copper : Its reddish color makes this metal unique and identifiable. A must in the electric industry, this metal allows a good electrical and thermic conductivity. According to the MCX its average price is: 463.95/1 KGS
- Nickel : Its main use is alloying elements, and it is present in batteries, kitchen wires and mobile phones. According to the MCX its average
price is: 977.50/1 KGS
- Zinc : It has an important role in the automobile, electric and hardware industries. It is also used to galvanize other metals and even in health matters. According to the MCX its average price is: 206.45/1 KGS
- Brass: Work ability and corrosion resistance are the main characteristics which make this metal a must in almost every industry at the moment. Besides is one of the most ductile and malleable one. According to the MCX its average price is: 359.80/1 KGS
- Gold: Probably one of the most famous and beautiful metals use to make jewelry and accessories. According to the MCX its average price is: 31544.00/10 GRMS
- Silver: Just as gold, it is used in the manufacturing of jewelry and accessories. Also make its appearance in the electronic industry and chemical production. According to the MCX its average price is: 40479.00/1 KGS
Do always watch live mcx @ http://www.watchmcxlive.in/ .